Spring is around the corner and with that comes home improvement projects.
If you’re not sure where to start or you’re looking for an experienced contractor, a home expo show is a great place to start.
RetroFoam of Michigan participates in dozens of expos, home shows and tradeshows each year. Here are the expos we will take a part in during March, so if you are looking for foam insulation for your home or pole barn, stop out and see one of our insulation experts.
March 2017 Michigan Expo, Trade and Home Shows
- Home Improvement and Garden Show: Friday, March 3, noon until 9 p.m., Saturday, March 4, 10 a.m. until 6 p.m., Sunday, March 5, 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. The Spring Home Improvement and Gardening Show will be held at the Gibraltar Trade Center Mount Clemens, located at 237 North River Road in Mount Clemens. It has the latest products and services for kitchens, baths, doors, windows, remodeling, heating, cooling, lawn accessories, spas, paving bricks, landscaping, fireplaces, and more. Admission is free and parking is $2 per vehicle.
- 2017 Northern Michigan Regional Home Show: Friday, March 10 and Saturday, March 11 the home show will be held on the campus of North Central Michigan College in Petoskey. The annual show highlights more than 100 display booths drawing thousands of people from across the state.
- Home Builders Association of Central Michigan Home Show: Friday, March 10, 5 p.m. until 9 p.m., Saturday, March 11, 10 a.m. until 7 p.m., and Sunday, March 12, 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the Indoor Athletic Complex inside the track bay on East Campus Drive in Mt. Pleasant. Star of DIY Network’s “Yard Crashers” and HGTV’s “Vacation House for Free” host Matt Blashaw will be a special guest at the home show on Saturday and Sunday.
- West-Michigan Women’s Expo: Friday, March 10, 10 a.m. until 8 p.m., Saturday, March 11, 10 a.m. until 8 p.m., and Sunday, March 12, 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. The expo offers more than 400 exhibits and will be held at the DeVos Place, located at 303 Monroe Avenue NW in Grand Rapids. Learn about the newest trends and advances in women’s products and services. Admission is $10 for adults and $8 for children 6-years-old to 14-years-old.
- Suburban Michigan Spring Home Show: Saturday, March 11, 10 a.m. until 8 p.m. and Sunday, March 12, 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. at the Ultimate Soccer Arenas, located at 867 South Boulevard East in Pontiac. The expo features a wide variety of home improvement professionals in an interactive environment. Admission and parking are free.
- Lansing Home and Garden Show: Thursday, March 16, 3 p.m. until 9 p.m., Friday, March 17, noon until 9 p.m., Saturday, March 18, 10 a.m. until 9 p.m., and Sunday, March 19, 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. at the Michigan State University Pavilion, located at 4301 Farm Lane Road and Mt. Hope in East Lansing. The show fills the MSU Pavilion highlighting gardening, landscaping projects, a flower show, and home improvement. Admission is $9 for adults, $6 for kids 6-years-old to 14-years-old, and kids 5-years-old and under get in free.
- Home, Sport and Garden Show: Friday, March 17, Saturday, March 18, and Sunday, March 19 at the Blue Water Convention Center, located at 500 Thomas Edison Parkway in Port Huron. The show has everything for people planning home or gardening projects. Admission is $5 for adults.
- Home, Garden and Lifestyle Show: Saturday, March 18, 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. and Sunday, March 19, 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. and will be held at the Washtenaw Farm Council Grounds, located at 5055 Ann Arbor Saline Road in Ann Arbor. The show is a great way to meet the best local professionals while finding products for your home, garden and lifestyle. Admission is $12 for adults and kids 12-years-old and younger get in free.
- Cottage and Lakefront Living Show – Grand Rapids: Friday, March 24, noon until 9 p.m., Saturday, March 25, 10 a.m. until 9 p.m., and Sunday, March 26, 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. The show will be held at the DeVos Place, located at 303 Monroe Avenue NW in Grand Rapids. The Cottage and Lakefront Living Show will have boat building demonstrations, cottage fine art show, a giant sand castle build, as well as home improvement vendors. Single day tickets are $10 for adults, $4 for kids 6-years-old to 14-years-old, and children under 5-years old get in free. A multi-day ticket is $16 for adults.
- Home and Garden Show: Saturday, March 25, 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. and Sunday, March 26, 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. The Home Builders Association of Saginaw’s Home and Garden show will be held at the Ryder Center, located on the Saginaw Valley State University campus. Admission is $5 for ages 18-years-old and up.
- Spring Expo and Craft Show: Saturday, March 25, 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. The show will be held at the Kalamazoo County Expo Center, located at 2900 Lake Street in Kalamazoo. The Spring Expo and Craft Show will feature 100 crafters and vendors. Admission and parking are free.
Getting a Free Estimate
If you can’t make it out to one of the expos this month and you’re interested in getting a free estimate, give us a call at 866-900-3626, or fill out the form on our website.