Insulation is a must have in homes in Flint, and Michigan as a whole as the winters come in bitterly cold and the summers tend to run very hot and humid.
With more than 15 years experience insulating thousands of homes with spray foam, RetroFoam of Michigan knows using Icynene spray foam will be the best bet to create an air seal and keep you from losing money due to high energy bills. Despite our years of experience, some of our customers may ask who some of the other spray foam insulation contractors in the Flint-area are. Many times this is just to compare prices and materials used.
To continue with our focus on transparency and education here at RetroFoam of Michigan, here is a list of spray foam insulation contractors to consider as you’re looking into insulating your home.
Spray Foam Insulation Contractors: Flint, Michigan
- Spray Tight Foam Insulators: Located in Metamora just east of Flint, Spray Tight Foam Insulators has been spraying polyurethane foam for more than 20 years and applied more than a million square feet.
- Church’s Insulation: Church’s Insulation is based in the Holly-area, and has serviced communities in southeast Michigan for the past 25 years. They offer not only foam insulation, but batt, rolled or reflective insulation, as well as blown-in insulation.
- Sunray Insulation: Located in Flushing just west of Flint, Sunray Insulation offers services to commercial clients, new constructions, retro-fit and blowerdoor and thermal imaging. The material they offer include Nu-Wool cellulose insulation, Icynene spray foam insulation, and Thermco injection foam.
- FoamRite: FoamRite is located just east of Flint in Almont and specializes in spray foam installation for pole barns, metal buildings, steel buildings, new residential construction, basements and crawl spaces, as well as exterior foundations.
Additional Insulation Contractors
Here is a list of insulation contractors in the Flint-area that don’t offer spray foam, but do offer either fiberglass or blown-in cellulose insulation for attics.
- C&L Ward: Located in Davison, C&L Ward offers blown-in insulation for the attic only. They are a general contractor offering windows, doors, siding, roofing, gutters, and decking.
- Good’s Roofing: Good’s Roofing is located just south of Flint in Burton, and services the surrounding areas. With nearly 20 years of experience, Good’s doesn’t just offer roof repair and replacement, but insulation as well.
- D&W Windows & Sunrooms: Located in Davison, D&W has been providing home improvements for more than 50 years. The company offers blown-in insulation from Owens Corning.
If you have questions about insulating your home with foam insulation, give us a call at 866-900-3626.